Monday, January 5, 2009

First First

I've failed at every blog attempt I've ever made. I religiously read several blogs of people I don't actually know in real life (smartypants.diaryland.com, fourfour.typepad.com, etc.) but I was never able to keep a consistent blog for more than a month or so. Um, so here we go. I guess this is like my 232rd attempt at keeping a blog.

Ugh, I really don't like the word blog, by the way. I just used it ... four times in one paragraph and I'm sick of it. Blech. Onward.

Here's some info about me, for all you nosey parkers. 

I am 21 years old. Oh, and I'm a girl. 

I am currently a senior at Canisius College in Buffalo, N.Y.

I plan to go to law school after I graduate, and am currently in the process of applying to several different schools around the Northeast. 

I have an amazing boyfriend named Zach that I recently moved in with after circumstances with my old roommates moved towards...not so good. We have a tiny little apartment in the Allentown area of Buffalo.

Zach and I plan on going to law school together. He is a year older than me and took a year off to work full-time. He is also a graduate of Canisius; we met at a Dropkick Murphy's show at Thursday in the Square about a year and a half ago.

I spent January to May of this year studying abroad in Galway, Ireland. It was incredible. While I was there, I was lucky enough to travel to London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland, Paris, France, Dublin and Cork (in Ireland, natch), Belfast, Northern Ireland, Rome, Florence, and Venice (Italy). It.was.awesome. To say the very least. 

I have a seven month old kitten named Winston. He's...really weird. 

I drive a ten-year-old station wagon, and I personally love it.

Well, that's about it for right now. Um, more to come when something exciting happens to me. Like...the cable guy coming to the apartment on the 12th! What a thrilling day that shall be. More then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment