Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eyebrows, absent.

At some point or another, I have got to start realizing that I am unable to perfectly shape my eyebrows without the help of a professional. Recently, I bought some Veet Wax Strips at the drugstore because I don't know where to go to get them waxed around here and I really don't have the time. Well, I managed to take off almost all of both of my eyebrows. The strips were too big, and I accidentally placed them too high up on my brow bone because I was trying to avoid ripping out my eyelashes as well. I look absolutely ridiculous. I will be drawing on my brows with eyebrow pencil and perhaps wearing bright lipstick as a distraction for the next several weeks.

I have done this before. I need to step away from the at-home wax kits. Don't even get me started on the time I tried to give myself an at-home bikini wax. God, the flashbacks.

I am currently listening to Cee Lo Green's brand new album, The Lady Killer. You might remember him from that big hit song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley from a few years ago. He has a very entertaining and fun to listen to voice and sound. I'm thoroughly enjoying the entire thing, including, of course, the viral internet hit (language NSFW, but somehow not vulgar at all. Catchy, if anything):

Warning, it may stick in your head for days.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment