Friday, December 31, 2010

in the airport, very early.

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?






This was exactly a year ago today, on New Year's Eve last year in Buffalo.



This was Christmas day this year, driving to Zach's parent's house in Buffalo.

I guess the biggest change aesthetically at least is that I now wear my glasses full time. I used to wear contacts but they were seriously irritating my eyes and making them very uncomfortable and constantly red, so I switched back to my silly specs. I think I look rather fetching in glasses,  and Zach claims that he actually likes me better in glasses, so I suppose it is not so bad. 

As far as other changes, I can't think of anything super major. I'm still with Zach, still at University of Baltimore law, still living in the same apartment building (albeit in a different apartment, thank god). I still have my Winston cat, and I still am not sure what I am going to do with my life. I do have a new camera, though, so that's pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment