Saturday, December 4, 2010

This is an easy one.

Day 6  A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.


Well, as much as I love my little cat Winston, my choice for this category is obvious (at least, to me).




Yup, that's a baby three-toed sloth. Why, you ask, would I want a three-toed sloth as a pet? Because they are goddamn adorable. They always look like they are smiling. I assume they just want to chill all the time. They don't move fast, so it would be pretty hard for it to run away. They only poop like once a week, because of their very slow moving digestive systems! I just think they are so cute. This past summer, we went to the Baltimore Aquarium in the Inner Harbor with Zach's family, and the final exhibit is a quasi-rainforest type deal, and I literally gasped with joy when I noticed a SLOTH not ten feet from me, hanging out in a tree. I really love them. 

1 comment:

  1. I assume it would also be difficult for them to run away and hide from you when you are preparing for a trip?

    ReplyDelete