Sunday, December 26, 2010

Okay, I skipped a few days. or seven.

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


No one has really hurt me recently, so I'll address this to my christmas camera which turned out to be defective and has to be returned.


Dear Nikon Camera That I Thought Was Awesome,


Wow. You really did a number on me. When I opened you on Christmas morning, I thought you were great. I took some pictures with you, and you worked awesome! I took some more pictures once I got to Buffalo, and that worked out well. Later that night I tried to take a picture of Eric in his dad's new Snuggie, and your shutter did not open all the way. I was sad. My mom told me to try to charge you all the way and see if that did anything, so I did. I also reset you to factory settings. Both did nothing. Your shutter appears to be defective. Nikon camera, why did you do this to me? I loved you dearly. You were shiny and new with a good zoom and took great pictures. I am taking you back to Walmart where my mom bought you. You are an utter disappointment. 


No love at all (unless you magically fix yourself),
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment