Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How I know my mom is the best.

Oh, your mom didn't send you a Halloween package filled with assorted delights specifically tailored to your favorite things? Jeez...uh..that must suck. Anyway!



This is a Bacon Bar. This is a rich chocolate bar with bits of applewood smoked bacon in it. It may sound gross to some, or perhaps many, but I am a deep, deep lover of bacon. This candy bar is goddamn delicious, and it'll be all I can do to not eat it all in one sitting.



LION BARS! Okay, I know they look like "Noil" bars in this picture but no matter what they are called, they are the most delicious candy bar. I discovered them when I studied abroad in Ireland and have had severe difficulty finding them stateside. My mom found them, as well as the bacon bar, in a Wegmans. Lucky lady. Anyway, I'll have trouble making these last because they are so tasty.


Beef jerky is one of my favorite things. I know, someone needs to call PETA and alert them to this blog, right? Anyway, this jerky came from California and it is delicious as well. 

That concludes the Halloween/my mom is awesome schpiel.



1 comment:

  1. Dearest Sister - a correction - it was your wonderful sister who found the Noil bars in Wegmans and told mom about them. I will let her take the credit for the other two. :)

    ReplyDelete