Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I haven't been on this thing in more than a year.

SO, I used to have a blog, but then I went to law school. Following the lead of a good friend (Hi Lindsay!), I've decided to revive this thing and write in it every once in a while when I'm either procrastinating studying or somehow free of work to be done.

I'm not even going to try to summarize what went down over the past year, so I'll make a list. List-making is a hobby of mine. Here's what happened in my life from August 2009 until now.

1. Moved to Baltimore with Zach
2. Started law school
3. Met some cool people, made friends
4. Hated life. Law school is hard.
5. Christmas break! Hooray.
6. Second semester. Grades, not so great. Passed everything, which is probably the most important thing.
7. Summer : Internship! Excitement. Real law office, fun! Summer ends, school starts, sadface.
8. Older sister is pregnant! New niece or nephew in December! Excitement.
9. Second year starts. Way better than first. Evidence is horrible.
10. Evidence midterm TOMORROW. Why am I making a blog post?

So...yup.

Next week is Halloween. Also, it is Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity/Keep Fear Alive in Washington, D.C. Definitely going, because it's only about an hour away.

Well, we'll see if I update this again, or if I'll just abandon it the same way I abandoned my livejournal account and my diaryland account. I am the worst blog owner ever.

Back to studying!





1 comment: