Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Okay, evidence can wait.

A year, in pictures:

First Halloween in Baltimore, as Shaggy and Velma from Scooby-Doo.

Christmas at my parent's house. So much food, it is making me hungry just to look at it.


Zach and I at my parent's house. Got my first real Yankee jersey from my sister.


New Year's Eve in Buffalo. 


So good to see all the old Canisius friends. 


SNOWMAGEDDON in Baltimore. We lived on the first floor at this point and this was the view out the window. 


The parking lot. 


The streets. No cars at all, so crazy. 


Brief trip to Washington, D.C. to see the sights. 


The Vietnam wall, and my attempt at artsy photography.


Moved from the first floor to the sixth floor of our building, and now we have a real view!


I have to wear glasses for most of the summer because of an eye thing. On the upside, I did get cute new ones, so it wasn't so bad. 


Trip to NYC to see some law school friends. Me in Strawberry Fields, loving life. 


New apartment furniture is exciting.


Winston is still adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment