Sunday, October 24, 2010

What could be better than a lazy sunday?

I can't remember the last time Zach and I had a lazy Sunday, so today was that day. We woke up around noon, which was wonderful, enjoyed some snacks that he purchased at 7-11 while watching the Bills/Ravens game on TV. I'm not normally a football fan, but it held my interest while I folded laundry and picked up around the house. I realize folding laundry does not sound like a lazy Sunday component to many, but doing laundry relaxes me. I have no idea why. Anyway, during all that I made my special chicken wings, which take forever but are totally worth it. It's an Alton Brown recipe, and all told it takes almost two hours to complete. I don't care though, because they are the greatest wings in the world. Certainly the greatest wings in Baltimore, anyway. I mean, I love it here and it's better than Buffalo/Utica in a lot of ways but the wings (and pizza, for that matter) are seriously lacking.

Now I'm enjoying a cup of tea and preparing for the immigration law mock hearing tomorrow. I can't say what role I'm playing due to someone on the other side who reads this blog, but it should be interesting. Speaking of said person, last night was probably the greatest night of the semester thus far. Some good friends had a party at their awesome apartment, and it was just wonderful. No drama, no weirdness, all fun people who just wanted to have fun. I had a great time, and so did Zach. It was an all-around great night. 

Blahhh..I just want to watch Dead Poets Society and drink more tea. Curse you, sense of personal responsibility! 

No comments:

Post a Comment